Japanese tapestry Geisha embroidery painting artwork needlepoint antique
A truly outstanding and unique work of art. This tapestry was hand-made in Japan. It is hand-stitched from top to bottom into a lovely painting.
The picture depicts a young Japanese woman dressed in a traditional, lovely Japanese outfit consisting of a kimono and a traditional, decorated sash. This artwork is in many ways akin to Japanese block-prints.
This item is in the category "Art\Textile Art & Fiber Art". The seller is "natacica" and is located in this country: SI. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Embroidery
- Subject: Japan
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan
- Date of Creation: 1900-1949
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Type: Tapestry